In this section
Obtaining Evidence for Drug and Alcohol Misuse - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: 08/04/2020 - Introduction of new mobile collection serviceFTS continue... Read more
As concerns related to the spread of Coronavirus / Covid 19 and the potential implication for businesses and their customers... Read more
Read all news
COVID-19 Workplace Testing
Businesses are facing a challenging time, especially in establishing new ways of working and bringing their staff back to work. Regular workplace testing for COVID-19 is likely to significantly reduce business risk and help in the management of your workplace.
Some of the advantages of regular testing include:
- Determine if employees are negative for COVID-19 and safe to return to work.
- Determine if workers from households, who have come into contact with people with symptoms can be in work.
- Regular monitoring of staff for COVID-19 ensures that your staff, customers and supply networks are COVID-19 secured.
- Reduce staff stress about returning to work, reduce absenteeism due to self-isolation, and increase workplace productivity.
- With the symptoms of COVID-19 sometimes taking up to two weeks to show in infected patients, it is important that there is rapid testing of individuals for businesses to safeguard their staff.
- Able to identify asymptomatic carrier that may be present in the workplace.
- Supporting COVID-19 workplace risk assessments.
COVID-19 Antigen and Antibody testing
Throat swab testing by PCR
Viral antigen swab tests check to see if you currently have the virus. This test is used to directly detect if the staff member is infected with virus at the time of testing. £85 per test.
Blood Antibody testing by ELISA
Blood testing for the presence of IgG antibodies against COVID-19. These antibodies indicate that you may have had COVID-19 recently and have developed antibodies that may protect you from future infection. It is unknown, at this point, how much protection antibodies might provide against reinfection. £50 per test.
Fully tailored testing programme
A full corporate testing program that includes PCR swab and IgG Antibody testing, fully tailored to your business needs. £POA.
Our service to you
- We work directly with your HR team or COVID-19 Coordinator to arrange all the details of your testing needs.
- Our sample collection staff organise all the collections on-site and with the minimum disruption to your working day.
- All of the samples are taken to our laboratory in Leeds and tested to ensure you get the most accurate results as quickly as possible.
- You receive a single report, clearly detailing the COVID-19 status of your staff and explaining all of the results.
- Giving you the information you require to make those vital business decision.
For further details please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org