In this section
Obtaining Evidence for Drug and Alcohol Misuse - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update: 08/04/2020 - Introduction of new mobile collection serviceFTS continue... Read more
As concerns related to the spread of Coronavirus / Covid 19 and the potential implication for businesses and their customers... Read more
Read all news
Reasons for choosing FTS as your testing provider
- The question above must be answered when substance misuse is suspected in a care proceeding case, but test results alone don’t answer this question. FTS are not simply a testing laboratory.
- FTS work exclusively in Family Law and particularly care proceedings and are the only company dedicated to helping provide an answer to this question.
- FTS’s unique service to ensures you get a reliable answer to this question, not just test results.
- FTS provide free expert advice and consultation at any point during pre-proceedings or proceedings, to make sure the correct test profile is used for each specific case so you get the right answer first time.
- In an increasing number of cases the FTS service has been proven to avoid inconclusive, misleading and wrong results, which has saved money and in many circumstances avoided a miscarriage of justice.
- FTS guarantee to provide the most cost effective and justifiable use of public funds. More than 95% of the FTS work is paid by the LAA and we have never had a case where reimbursement hasn’t been made.
- FTS produce a comprehensive report on the client’s pattern of drug or alcohol use with a clear and unambiguous conclusion and opinion on whether drugs or alcohol are a potential factor in the case.
- By getting the right answer first time and giving quick turn round, FTS are helping courts achieve their 26 week deadline.