In this section
Fatalities linked to synthetic opioid increased by 29% in a year, according to ONS figures Deaths caused by the drug fentanyl... Read more
Patients with multiple sclerosis, severe epilepsy, or undergoing chemotherapy could be given drug despite safety fears Ireland is set to... Read more
Read all news
Reasons for choosing FTS as your testing provider
- The question above must be answered when substance misuse is suspected in a care proceeding case, but test results alone don’t answer this question. FTS are not simply a testing laboratory.
- FTS work exclusively in Family Law and particularly care proceedings and are the only company dedicated to helping provide an answer to this question.
- FTS’s unique service to ensures you get a reliable answer to this question, not just test results.
- FTS provide free expert advice and consultation at any point during pre-proceedings or proceedings, to make sure the correct test profile is used for each specific case so you get the right answer first time.
- In an increasing number of cases the FTS service has been proven to avoid inconclusive, misleading and wrong results, which has saved money and in many circumstances avoided a miscarriage of justice.
- FTS guarantee to provide the most cost effective and justifiable use of public funds. More than 95% of the FTS work is paid by the LAA and we have never had a case where reimbursement hasn’t been made.
- FTS produce a comprehensive report on the client’s pattern of drug or alcohol use with a clear and unambiguous conclusion and opinion on whether drugs or alcohol are a potential factor in the case.
- By getting the right answer first time and giving quick turn round, FTS are helping courts achieve their 26 week deadline.