This role requires a dedicated individual with a passion for the delivery of exceptional customer service. Our Expert Support Team are the customer’s main contact in the business. It is a busy, fast moving environment and no two days are the same. You will need to be hard working and flexible and able to work accurately, even when under pressure.
You will be speaking with people who are experiencing challenging life situations, so you must be empathetic and supportive.
Case Managers take responsibility and ownership for individual drug and alcohol cases coming into the FTS business, ensuring a smooth flow of information between all internal departments – making sure the customer receives the best service possible.
Liasing with – Solicitors, Local Authorities, Social Workers, Clients and internal FTS departments
· Deal with customer queries and resolve to the satisfaction of the customer within appropriate time frames
· Gather case information and screen incoming enquiries, passing to an expert for consultation if required
· Proactively manage each case, checking on progress & ensuring the customer is kept updated
· Manage in-process queries between all sharing parties or internal FTS departments
· Communicate in both written and verbal forms; Answering calls & electronic correspondence quickly, efficiently and professionally
· Work effectively with all departments across FTS to ensure the best possible customer experience
· Gain a suitable understanding of the product types and technology provided by FTS (training to be provided)
· Learn and comprehend the IT systems used within the Expert Support Team
· Process quotes and instructions accurately and in a timely manner
· Identify opportunities for further business where appropriate and maximise customer retention by providing a level of service over and above that offered by our competitors
· Build strong relationships with customers in your allotted area
· Gain an understanding of key stakeholders within your area
· Identify opportunities for training customers and refer to relevant team
Core Skills Required
· Customer centric attitude
· Positive , proactive ‘Can Do’ attitude
· Excellent communication skills, including good questioning skills
· Attention to detail
· Problem solving
· Ability to work accurately under pressure
You must have significant experience of working in a customer service environment with extensive experience of both written and verbal customer communications. Applicants with experience of individual case management and/or working in a technical or legal field will be viewed favourably. In addition, experience of working within the drug and alcohol testing field is desirable, but not essential as full training can be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,480.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mirfield, West Yorkshire
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org