In this section
MDMA - that’s 3-4 methylenedioxy-methamphetamine to you - is a synthetic stimulant in the amphetamine family. It was first
Health chiefs have launched a major investigation into the scale and dangers of soaring 'legal high' use in Manchester. Public... Read more
Read all news
Environmental Policy Statement
- FTS is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its chemicals and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
- Work towards offsetting the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
The environmental policy will need to be reviewed routinely every other year.
All aspects of the policy are monitored as an on-going practice.
A regular review will be carried out by the management.