In this section
MDMA - that’s 3-4 methylenedioxy-methamphetamine to you - is a synthetic stimulant in the amphetamine family. It was first
Health chiefs have launched a major investigation into the scale and dangers of soaring 'legal high' use in Manchester. Public... Read more
Read all news
Why use FTS
The FTS team is committed to improving the customer experience and making the whole process from instruction to reports simple and robust, the FTS mission is to provide the clearest and strongest evidence possible in the shortest timescale with the minimum of fuss.
FTS specialise in drug and alcohol testing and the associated consultation, reporting and expert services for the cost effective identification and assessment of drug and alcohol misuse.
The Forensic Testing Service laboratory is accredited to the International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 7550 by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) and our experienced team service law firms, local authorities and courts around the country. There are many reasons given by our customers for why they use FTS for all their testing:
- Free recommendation service
- No prior authority required
- No need to go through quote process
- FTS can indemnify against testing costs for publicly funded work
- FTS don’t add to cash flow issues in publicly funded care cases
- FTS offer a unique approach to improve profit in each care case
- Our laboratory is UK based
- Simple and flexible instruction process
- The FTS team has a broad experience in drug and alcohol testing
- FTS ensure a full chain of custody
- Faster turn round of reports
- Our reports include an opinion based on our experience and expertise
FTS are working for many firms and courts around the UK who recommend our services to others and who are more than happy to provide references if required. FTS don’t cut corners to sell cheap testing for the lowest quotes, because by doing so, the evidence is compromised, the results are misleading and the wrong decisions are made. FTS do provide the best value for money, and make life easier for the legal teams, social services and the courts.